looking for something?

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Starting up again :)

Well, after the birth of our sweet one and a whole year of mommyhood, I've decided to start blogging again!

If there are any recipes that you know that I make, I would be glad to post the recipe!  Comment with your request!

If you are new to my cooking style; here's the low-down. 
I will cook just about anything that looks yummy, no matter the time, effort, or skill level involved.  Most of my meals take 1 hour or less from prep to dinner table, but sometimes I throw in a super long recipe!  Some of my meals come from my sweet mama and some from internet or TV inspiration. 
I have decided to include pictures of prep and final product for those who need the extra help.
Thanks for the interest!

i was born to cook

1 comment:

  1. You can start with these: ;)

    Shepherd's Pie
    Swedish Meatballs
    King Ranch Chicken
    Chicken Spaghetti
    Porcupines

    ReplyDelete