looking for something?

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Crock Pot Pork Chops

Yesterday I threw some things in the crock pot.  I was trying to convince my brain that pork did not really bring on migraines, I was not successful.

4-6 thin cut boneless pork chops (thawed)
             If chops are frozen allow at least 2-3 hrs longer cook time
1 can hot rotel
1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
1 can diced potatoes (optional, my husband doesnt care for rice)
 1 bag of Boil-n-Bag rice (white or brow)
Throw everything in the crock-pot except the rice and add enough water to cover.  Cook for at least 8 hours on low or 6 hours on high.

If it is boiling when you are ready to cook the rice, I just put the bag of rice into the crock-pot and cook as directed. Serve over rice.

Not saying this dish will cause a migraine in a normal person, I just have a problem with pork.

i was born to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment